Rather than simply subject reps to hours of Power Point presentations, the marketing group worked hard and succeeded today in keeping the training sessions lively and interactive. Here are a few highlights of my fun day...
- I drilled a tunnel in a saw bone with our Badger drill bit and wiredriver.
- I was shot at by gangsters multiple times, but emerged unscathed thanks to my skillful Matrix-like evasive maneuvers.
- I practiced using our new MVP suture passer on an Alex model and discovered it's a lot like sewing.
- I played St Andrew's and finished -8 par. Pretty good for a girl playing golf for the first time, wouldn't you say?
- Heard from our new president, Joseph Darling, about his management philosophy and direction for the company.
- Saw pictures of JT's beautiful baby girl.
- Counted my blessings many times over that I get to work with such a generous, creative and wonderful group of people.