Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Great American Teach-In

My fellow recruiter participated in the Great American Teach-In this year. If you are not familiar with the Teach-In, every fall in schools around the country parents visit their children's classroom to share information with the class about their jobs. I think it's a great way to expose students early-on to different kinds of careers.

She received this great thank you letter from a student who was obviously paying close attention.


In case you find it difficult to read, here's a translation:

I though your presintation for the Great American Teachin was really cool because Iv'e never seen the inside of my kneecap before. Also you said you have enigenners there to make all the insterments for opperating on a person that has been in a car accinedent or something that could get a person hurt really bad, well when I grow up I may want to be an enigneer because I love drawing, and making useful inventions out of legos. I hope that one day one of my inventions will be used for one of the operations of the place you work at.


What we find remarkable is the level of detail he captured in his drawings, from her short representation and a video about our company and products. Look at the hubs on those shaver blades! Pretty amazing.

No comments: