Friday, August 8, 2008

212 Club

Due in part to some training I've been going through, I've been thinking a lot about this question, "What do top performers do differently from average performers?"

I am reminded of small things, small details that I've learned in interviews from people, both this week, but especially a moment in an interview a few years ago with someone who has now become a top performer. We always look for someone who goes the extra "mile", but perhaps it's those small details that are equally telling, equally important.

At Linvatec, instead of President's Club, we have what we call the 212 Club. If you have never seen the 212 movie, you need to watch it...



If this describes you, then you are definitely someone I would like to speak with.

We have so many great big opportunities around the country. If you are interested in learning more about any of them, please feel free to e-mail me at LMcCallister@Linvatec.com to let me know of your interest. I'd be happy to give you a call to chat.

Openings now in:
New York
Boston
Miami
Augusta
Little Rock
Central Illinois
Houson


No comments: