Thursday, November 8, 2007

Linked In

If you haven't yet discovered Linked In, you might consider joining up. It is the professional equivalent of Facebook or MySpace: networking for professionals, without the pictures of last weekend's misdeeds.

Since joining Linked In a couple of years ago, I've seen it grow exponentially. Through Linked In, you can create a free profile which indicates your availability for possible career opportunities, expertise requests and references. You can also "get recommendations" from colleagues for your past performance.

If you are already a member, or decide to join Linked In, I would love to connect. Please "add me to your network." You'll have to indicate the nature of our connection. I suggest choosing "other" . You then be prompted to enter my e-mail address, which is... LMcCallister@Linvatec.com

You can find my profile at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisamcglinvatecsalesrecruiter

No comments: