Monday, June 30, 2008

Baltimore

One of the perks of my job, I think, is getting to hear all of the great accents around the country. I've started recruiting for a sales associate position in Baltimore, and I must admit I am totally taken with the Baltimore accent. It's right up there with Boston and Chicago.

It's very subtle. Something to do with the "o" that sounds a little "oy", like "turn oyn the light!" At the end of the day, I try to recall what it precisely is, but it never sounds right when it comes out of my mouth. I suppose as a Midwesterner I have an accent too, but I just can't hear it. Maybe someone will point it out to me.

So if you are a great sales candidate in Baltimore (or know someone who is)- (whether you have the accent or not)- please let me know right away if you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity!

As always, you can reach me at LMcCallister@Linvatec.com

No comments: